Assignments & Projects & Homework & Exercises
- This term, all (almost all?) work (file uploads) will be submitted online as softcopy only. Projects will probably also require a hardcopy.
- Identify each page (chapter, page, exercise/assignment/Project, name, etc.) in the top right corner of every page (header).
- For homework questions: Write the Question before writing the Answer. This will make it easier for you when you study for an exam.
- Spelling and grammar errors are unacceptable. Deductions will apply.
- All work will be marked, but may not returned to you. (Keep a backup copy!)
- "Due" date is the deadline. See your Lecture Notes.
A Title Page is required for everything you submit for marks.
You must submit (upload) your work.
- You may submit work before the deadline.
- If submitted after the deadline, marks will be deducted.