Forms & Templates
Absences | Cover Page (DOC) | Cover Page (PPT) | Proposal | Progress Report | Self-Evaluation | Group Evaluation | In-Class | Password Protection | ??
Paper - Everything you need to know about your paper
- Absences form - (or Absences form) - This Absences form must be uploaded to Lea within the first two weeks of the semestre (if the student will be absent for any reason, including intensive courses, religious holidays, other holidays or vacations, etc.).
- Cover Page - Yes. You do need to include a Cover Page as the first page in your file. Always!!
- This Title Page (= Cover Page) must be the first page in your Word document (within the document). Do not submit two files (Cover + Document).
- It is preferred that you not try to make your own Cover Page.
If you submit a cover page that doesn't include ALL the required information, you will lose marks.
- Progress Report
- Change the red drop-down list to "Progress Report".
- Instructions for writing your Progress Report.
- Warning! - Each Progress Report has a deadline (with severe penalties for late submissions).
- Self-Evaluation - (you evaluate only yourself) - (see Evaluation for details)
- Change the red drop-down list to "Self-Evaluation".
- Fill out all your own information. Only Student #1 will get a mark.
- Group Peer Evaluation - (You and your group must evaluate yourselves.)
- The Cover Page (the usual cover.docx that you use as your Cover/Title page, etc.).
- Change the red drop-down list to "Group Peer Evaluation ".
PowerPoint Cover Page Template = Title Page Template - (PPT)
- Your group.
- Everyone else in your group. Give each person (including yourself) a mark.
- Yourself. Give each person (including yourself) a mark.
In-class Evaluation (by each individual in the class) of the Presentations by the other groups. (forms to be completed in class)
- This Title Page (= Cover Page) must be the first slide in your PowerPoint file.
- Your Title Page MUST contain all the information shown in the template.
Requirements & Penalties
- No cover page submitted with your Project.
- Cover page submitted separately (not in the same file).
- Top section of Form has wrong or incomplete information.
- No title.
- Wrong title (i.e. wrong type of assignment).
- Wrong course name or course number or section number.
- Wrong date or No date. Wrong date format.
- Middle section of Form has wrong or incomplete information.
- Wrong Student #1. You should be Student #1. Only Student #1 will get marks.
- Student name(s) missing. Student numbers(s) missing. Student e-mail(s) missing.
- Bottom section of Form has wrong or incomplete information.
- Topic missing. (e.g. Company, Product, Situation, etc.)
- Project group code missing. (e.g. A, B, C, etc.)
- Drop-down menus: You must make a selection from each drop-down menu at the top of the form page.
- Your name must be the first name listed on the form (Student #1). The other team members' names will be below your name.
- Student numbers: Don't forget the student numbers.
- Student e-mail: Don't forget the student e-mail addresses.
- Comments: Any explanations that may be necessary.
- Topic: Your Company & Product & Problem or other topic details.