Forms & Templates
Absences | Cover Page (DOC) | Cover Page (PPT) | Proposal | Progress Report | Self-Evaluation | Group Evaluation | In-Class | Password Protection | ??
Paper - Everything you need to know about your paper
- Absences form - (or Absences form) - This Absences form must be uploaded to Lea within the first two weeks of the semestre (if the student will be absent for any reason, including intensive courses, religious holidays, other holidays or vacations, etc.).
- Cover Page - Yes. You do need to include a Cover Page as the first page in your file. Always!!
- This Title Page (= Cover Page) must be the first page in your Word document (within the document). Do not submit two files (Cover + Document).
- It is preferred that you not try to make your own Cover Page.
If you submit a cover page that doesn't include ALL the required information, you will lose marks.
- Progress Report
- Change the red drop-down list to "Progress Report".
- Self-Evaluation - (you evaluate only yourself) - (see Evaluation for details)
- Change the red drop-down list to "Self-Evaluation".
- Fill out all your own information. Only Student #1 will get a mark.
- Group Peer Evaluation - (You and your group must evaluate yourselves.)
- The Cover Page (the usual cover.docx that you use as your Cover/Title page, etc.).
- Change the red drop-down list to "Group Peer Evaluation ".
- Your group.
- Everyone else in your group. Give each person (including yourself) a mark.
- Yourself. Give each person (including yourself) a mark.
- PowerPoint Cover Page Template = Title Page Template - (PPT)
- This Title Page (= Cover Page) must be the first slide in your PowerPoint file.
- Your Title Page MUST contain all the information shown in the template.
- In-class Evaluation (by each individual in the class) of the Presentations by the other groups. (forms to be completed in class)
- Other Forms
- Drop-down menus: You must make a selection from each drop-down menu at the top of the form page.
- Your name must be the first name listed on the form (Student #1). The other team members' names will be below your name.
- Student numbers: Don't forget the student numbers.
- Student e-mail: Don't forget the student e-mail addresses.
- Comments: Any explanations that may be necessary.
- Topic: Your Company & Product & Problem or other topic details.
- Paper - Everything you need to know about your paper
- Protection = Password Protection = Active Content Protection (in MS-Word)
- Note: Microsoft Office will not allow important features (like drop-down menus) unless the file is password protected. This is inconvenient, but we have no choice until Microsoft fixes this 'bug'. If you have a better idea, please let me know. I find this "password protection" limitation to be an annoyance that should be corrected by Microsoft.
- How to remove Protection from your form.
- Remove the Protection (in the Title Page template) so that you can copy & paste the contents of your Title Page template as the first page in your Project document.
- Copying & Plagiarism & Cheating
- See also: Evaluation of Assignments/Projects