Praxar / Praxem - Business Simulation
Video Game Business Simulation
Basics of Marketing - 401-201-DW
- Introduction to the Video Game Business Simulation - PowerPoint (PDF)
- Praxar Collection Registration Guide for Students (PDF)
- Praxar Registration - Fill out the online form.
- Only one person can register (and pay) for access to this simulation. Do not try to put two names on the registration.
- Pay by credit card. ($30+taxes)
- Praxar Login/Signin
- Select your simulation:
- Patrick Kidd - 02
- 401-201-DW-02 - Section 02 - AccessCode: sim-8726-de
- Patrick Kidd - 03
- 401-201-DW-03 - Section 03 - AccessCode: sim-4572-cj
- Access (button)
- Select the "Preparation" module (on the left)
- Access (bar)
- Fill in your information.
- Start the "Preparation" module.
- Finish the "Preparation" module before next week's class.
- Teams will be organized in class next week.
- Next week the teams will start the "Simulation Test Year".
- The following week the teams will start Year 1.
- Up to 10 years can be simulated (one per week). Your groups will probably complete 4 or 5 years before the end of this term.
- IF YOU HAVE ANY DIFFICULTIES
- If you have any difficulties with this process, such as logging in to the Praxar site or making a payment, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Praxar team at 1-855-455-0700.
- DO NOT contact your professor about Praxar difficulties.