Menu | See top-right corner of this window
In-class Evaluation (of your peers) of the Presentation (by your classmates & your professor)
- Evaluation - (Self-evaluation & Peer-Group-Evaluation) - (softcopy only)
- Evaluation Form (for an assignment/project)
- Optional - How can I determine how much my project is worth?
- Criteria to consider when doing an evaluation.
Professor Evaluation of the paper and the PowerPoint (by your professor)
- Evaluation (by each individual) of the Presentations by the other groups. (forms to be completed in class)
- Participation marks will be assigned. Participation.
- Attendance is required. All students MUST attend ALL presentations.
- See the Paper page which explains what is required in all papers or assignments or Projects.
- If you ignore the instructions in the Paper page, you will lose marks!! Guaranteed!
- Originality. (Copying & Plagiarism & Cite your sources)
- Title/Cover page
- Section headings (and subheadings if necessary)
- Not Question & Answer format
- Not list format (bullets = ordered list, unordered list)
- Formatting - must be consistent (headings, spacing, fonts, etc.)
- Your group must work together and discuss EVERYTHING in the document. You must not just compile the work of each of the individual members. You must work as a team, not just as several individuals.
- Proof-reading is essential.
- Third person - Do not use first or second person
- third person - he, she, it, they, him, her, them, his, her, its, their
- NOT - I, you, we, me, you, us, my, your, our
- Bibliography - must be accurate and complete, Plagiarism.
- Spelling and Grammar are important.
- Proof-reading is essential. Proof-reading must be done by each and every group member.
- The evaluation will be based on the quality of the content and the presentation.
- The evaluation will be based on the relevance and completeness of the content.
- Length. The evaluation will not be based on the number of pages. (But not too many pages, SVP!!) (less than ten pages)
- Minimum 8 pages, Maximum 10 pages (approx.)
- Typewritten. Double-spaced (MS-Word format file)
- Reflective of the TOTAL group effort.
- Oral Presentation Evaluation
- Online Minute Timer
- Evaluation of the in-class presentation
- Handouts or other props.
- Communication skills.
- Co-ordination among the group members (e.g. no repetition).
- Content should maintain a logical flow.
- Knowledge of the topic.
- Preparation - Absolutely no reading! You may use index cards as a reference only.
- Creativity: make it interesting
- Personal presentation (business-like)
- Voice, Posture, Eye contact
- Discussion & Question period
Student Evaluation (in general) ...
Evaluate a project
Deadlines & Penalties ...
- Warning - Coordination of the group work. You have now been warned.